Tuesday, November 1, 2011

oh bird, where art thou?

Chirp! Chirp! So mother nature is hating us here in New Jersey this week, and many people are still powerless from the snow storm up in the north of the state...suckers! Just another reason its better to live down in South Jersey! I hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween! Mine would have been much better if someone would contact me about doing a bird project! I am still calling obsessively, and actually getting nervous that I will get a restraining order against me... wait can you do that even if your multiple states away? hmmm.. I sure hope not. I'm beginning to think that people really just don't want my help. Well enough is enough. I have decided to take matters into my own hands.... wait for it....wait for it... yep I'm gonna make a wittle birdy Facebook! details to follow! so stay tuned. and remember...bird is the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment