Monday, November 28, 2011

gobble gobble!

Thanksgiving weekend is finally and I'm stuffed to the gills and its back to the weekly grind. I updated my puffin page on Facebook to give my likers some more info about the adorable puffins! I'm trying to harass more people to like my page but it is tough work! I must have sent out invites to all my Facebook friends at least 4 times and so far I only have 9 people liking it. It is so pathetic. And when I confront them about it they claim to not get the invite or that  they will accept it later. It's not that annoying of a page with status updates 5times a day! I try to keep it to a once a week thing, so I'm not completely annoying my 9 friends! It's pitiful :( Next week I hope to double my numbers!!! Wish my luck....and always remember.....BIRD IS DA WORRRRRRD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment