Monday, December 12, 2011

Wrap Up

The semester is coming to a close, which means that it is time to put the final touches on my bird project. I did my project on the Puffins, researching them and making a Facebook page for all things puffins. It was a very stressful semester for me, since figuring out what my bird project was going to be seemed like an impossible task. But in the end, my Facebook page got a bunch of likes and its pretty informative. My goal for it is to transfer it to a bird group... I've been calling multiple organizations, so I'll keep you posted!!!
remember....BIRD IS THE WORD!!


Visit this page to learn about some pretty awesome kids doing some pretty awesome things for Puffins!
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/08/0812_020812_TVpuffin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment